Saturday, September 20, 2008

Learn to do the candycake corkscrew. Now doesnt that sound delicious?

So I visited a stripclub for the fist time and I have to admit I have acquired a fascination with the sacredly sexy art of pole dancing. Something about all that twisting, turning, undulating, dipping and spreading unleashes some animal instinct, you know? Well that’s how I reacted when I witnessed the art form live. Only the stripper I saw was named Destiny and her outfit left a lot less to the imagination. Pole dancing also looks like damn good exercise, so why not give it a try? Below is a brief instructional video that gives you an idea about some of the signature moves. You may not be as toned as the blonde manipulating the pole, but pole dancing should be more about how you feel, especially if you’re not interested in entertaining a room full of men for money. If you are, then power to you and these moves will surely help you get an extra bill or two in your g-string. As much as I admire the women on the pole I doubt I’ll ever be up on a mirror-lined stage, doing the spread eagle. For now I’m content just to watch. Enjoy!

No comments: